Skip to main content

Product Review



-- Product Review -- 


I first began discussions with a MAMM Product representative about doing this review back on May 12th. This product arrived around May 28th in a small, appropriately sized paperboard white box. The bottom of the box had a manufacturing date of Jan 16, 2015 and yet has an impressive shelf life of 2 years. It also had a recyclable plastic shrink wrap seal around rubber tipped dropper and top of bottle, which was not perforated so I had to cut it off with a razor knife – but, thankfully, there was no other packaging.



Directions are to apply the serum 1-2 times per day to a cleaned face, neck, - to use before toner (if you use it) and to follow with a moisturizer. It is safe to use under make up (if you wear it; I don’t). The product is made in the US and distributed by MAMM Products - is based in Tucsan, AZ (US). The original list price on Amazon.com is $69.99 (US) but is currently on sale for $19.95; not listed on Amazon.ca. Interestingly, the company offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on this product. Both males and females can use it, as it has no scent.






I truly loved this product; made of natural ingredients, 72% organic, my sensitive skin had no reactions. Here’s a list of the ingredients: herbal infusion, aloe, vitamin C, methylsulfonylmethane, cassa angustifolia seed polysaccharide (botanical hyaluronic acid), witch hazel, vitamin E, carbomer, amino acid, ferulic acid, cosher vegetable glycerin, phenoxethanol, ethyl hexyl glycerin.



Canadian winter activities and warm activity filled summers takes its toll on my sensitive skin; having worked outdoors much of my life I now have small red veins showing under the surface of my skin and light brown patches on my forearms and backs of my hands. I do experience dryness now that I am in peri-menopause (almost 46 years old) as well and have noticed fine lines at the base of my neck to the cleavage area and have just begun doing a daily skin routine the last 5 years or so. I was fairly new to serums up to about a year ago, when I reviewed my first one – this would be the 4th brand I have reviewed so far, so I have the ability to compare that experience with this new brand in this review.



MAMM serum is not only natural and organic - it contains the highest quality of stabilized vitamin C, vitamin E and jojoba oil. It prevents damage caused by exposure to the elements and pollution in the air and with anti-aging, hydrating and antioxidant properties - it also helps reduce the appearance of aging skin. The serum itself is slightly thick, thicker than some I have tried in the past, but not as thick as others. The consistency is just right for spreading on the skin before it absorbs in, as serums tend to absorb almost immediately. The applicator in this case is a dropper wit a rubber tip, as opposed to a pump like most others I’ve tried have.



They do have a very basic website http://mammproducts.com however I was disappointed that there was not further information about the company itself, or any social, environmental, charitable, in-house recycling or conscious manufacturing/purchasing policies that they might have. 


The site did have a couple tiny social media buttons on the top right, however the FaceBook link didn’t work. And the twitter link -

https://twitter.com/rlmoore777 - didn’t seem to have anything at all to do with the business. The only other thing the basic site had on it was form to contact them and a link to their promo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y3S4SpNaM4



Award-winning authors Dave and Lillian Brummet:

http://www.twitter.com/brummet
http://www.facebook.com/lillian.brummet 


Comments