Skip to main content

of insect bites & radio interviews

 -- Quote of the Day --

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

~ Albert Einstein


-- Chatter --

I'm totally allergic to biting insects and every spring fall prey to illness related to bites. This spring I thought I made it through, but two days ago while mowing the lawn (and having neglected to put on natural insect repellent) I was bitten on the neck. Boy did that thing swell up! Like a golf ball on the back of my neck and the lymph nodes too. So finally, today, I'm feel better, and am back in action - but still really tired and a little under the weather.

-- Brummets in the Media --

 Join me with host Kristin Tews  of the Personal Best radio show based out of Norther Chicago, airing today at 10 AM (pacific)pm - WKRS 1220am -www.wkrs.com


Find Dave and Lillian Brummet, excerpts from their books, information about their radio program, newsletter, blogs, and more at: www.brummet.ca

* Support the Brummets by telling your friends, sharing on Social Networking sites, and visiting the Brummet's Store 
...every dollar spent at the store raises funds for charity as well!

Comments