Skip to main content

Reading / Writing...

-- Quote of the Day --

This one's for the writers out there:


“…writers are always wishing they had more time to write. …What I have learned to do is to set aside my writing time at the beginning of my day, because if I don’t set aside that 2 or 3 hours then with all the other activities in my writing life I wouldn’t have the time. …The rest of my day is sending stories out to publications, sending out copies of my books to magazines or other outlets I think might be interested in them - and I do at least a couple hours a day reading other young writers submissions or talking to schools or literature groups. I definitely spend some time each day reading – recharging my imagination. I have a submissions log where I keep track of what I send out, I go to the post office at least once a week with packages to mail, …I’ve learned that there are always other things to do. ”

~ Jan 12th - Dallas Woodburn

Today's quote was excerpted from the WriteOn Literacy Foundation interview that aired on January 12th, 2010 on the Conscious Discussions talk radio show. Check out the archived interview by clicking on the hyper-linked show title above.

* iTune listeners can subscribe to the Conscious Discussions radio show here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/id262138144



-- Authors Read --


Yesterday, on March 27th (Saturday) broadcast of Authors Read radio, I continued a reading from the chapter: Reviews in our book: Purple Snowflake Marketing - How to Make Your Book Stand out in a Crowd.

Check out the reading by clicking on the radio show title above - to find out more about this book visit: Purple Snowflake Info


Find Dave & Lillian Brummet, excerpts from their books, information about their radio shows & free resources & articles at www.brummet.ca

Comments